May is upon us, which means that there are alot of fun activities to participate in.
Here’s what I’ve come up with.. (google is great).
1. Play the ponies! If you haven’t heard already, but May kicks off the horse derby’s and they are a hoot! I highly recommend checking one out soon.
2. Check out a new festival in your city. Seattle constantly has festivals ranging from brewfests, film festivals, shows, street fairs, art shows, derby parties, etc. If you live in Seattle, check out this website.
3. Do some spring cleaning! Yes, I said it. Clean, clean, cleam! Get rid of stuff that you don’t need.
4. This tags onto number 3; brighten your household by adding new spring/summer trinkets. I believe that doing this will change your overall mood.
5. Find an adventure race to participate in. There are so many fun adventure/mud runs coming up!
Can you handle this? I have confidence in you!