Happy Thursday. I swear today could be Friday. I am bummed when I determined that it wasn’t. No causal day and the weekend doesn’t begin n 8 hours. I’m sure that today will fly by just like the last few weeks.
It’s been a while since I’ve voiced some confessions.
1. I need to find some new decor for the walls in my new place. Sorry, but the Killer Whale above the fire place doesn’t cut it.
I’m struggling to find a theme that will go with the log cabin feel. However, I’ve only been here a few days….I think I have time. Any suggestions are welcome! :D
2. Warmer weather means that smoothies will make a come back!
This smoothie from last night was more like a slushy. You can find more smoothie recipes here.
3. I miss running and biking. I need the weather and my damn hip flexor to get better right meow. Luckily, the weather is going to be better. We’ll see about the hip flexor. I need to take it out for a test run this weekend.
4. I feel like Miss Independent right now.
Moving into my own place, making it my own and surviving! Honestly, you have no idea how I feel right now. I haven’t been on my own since I was away at college in 2006 and it only lasted a year.
5. I need more dinner recipes. I am a terrible cook and I have a stove that I’ve been using, but I only know how to make a few things. Cook chicken, ground turkey, eggs, etc. Basic easy stuff.
Ok, those are my relatively tame confessions for today.
What are your confessions?
Do you cook?
Suggestions for decor for a log cabin feel?
Have a wonderful Thursday.